We are always accepting new patients and understand that your time is valuable and therefore offer several ways to make an appointment from calling us to emailing us.
We acknowledge that you have selected us to provide you with your dental treatment and therefore welcome:
- Patients needing emergency care
- Patients with physical disabilities- we are ADA accessible at both locations and are even able to treat patients who may be wheelchair-bound.
- Patients seeking a new dentist or who have been referred to us for specific treatment.
- Geriatric patients
We understand that coming to the dentist may not be high on your list of priorities and therefore, we do everything we can to make your visits comfortable, relaxing and friendly.
- Tea and coffee are available in the waiting room for patients and family members or caretakers.
- Pillows, blankets and ice packs are available upon request.
- We have on-site antibiotics for patients who may forget to pre-medicate before their appointments (only if necessary due to wait time) as well as mild sedatives for the particularly anxious patients. For our diabetic patients, we also have juice and other sugary products to ensure your glucose levels stay normal should you need it while seeing us.
- Those patients coming in for long procedures, we invite their ride to do some shopping at Nordstrom or grab a cup of coffee- we’ll call you when the procedure is done and they are ready to go.