George Goll, D.D.S., M.S.D.
Seattle Prosthodontics, Dental Implants & General Dentistry • Seattle, WA
Meet Dr. Goll
Originally from London, England, Dr. Goll began his studies in dentistry with the UK’s National Health Service, a rigorous and demanding nationalized system that expects their providers to make available all types of care needed to their patients. After rotations in all clinical fields including oral surgery and prosthodontics, Dr. Goll decided that prosthodontics was what he was most passionate about. He moved to the United States in 1978 to get his graduate degree at the prestigious University of Washington School of Dentistry where only a handful of candidates are accepted. Dr. Goll furthered his qualifications by sitting for the boards with the American Board of Prosthodontics which is an exam that only a small percentage of people pass.
Dr. Goll taught at the University of Washington full time for a year and half time before he began private practice in 1981. In conjunction with his skills learned at the University of Washington, he has been working to perfect his skills and improve the smiles and quality of life for hundreds of patients since. His philosophy is to focus on the patient as a whole, taking the time to listen to them and understand their needs and concerns so he can recommend the best treatment plan to meet their expectations. Regardless of a person’s age, their smile and aesthetics are never dismissed and he and his team will produce superb, quality results that will last.
Master of Science in Dentistry, University of Washington 1981
Residency, University College Hospital, London 1975-1978
Primary Fellowship in Dental Surgery, Royal College of Surgeons, London 1977
Bachelor Dental Surgery, University College Hospital Dental School, University of London, 1974
- Diplomate of the American Board of Prosthodontics
- Member of: the American Dental Association, Washington State Dental Association, Seattle-King County Dental Society, Academy of Osseointegration, Washington State Society of Prosthodontists and Pacific Coast Society for Prosthodontics
- Past Secretary of the University of Washington Graduate Alumni Association
- Past President of the Pacific Coast Society for Prosthodonticts and the Washington State Society of Prosthodontists
- Past Assistant Professor, University of Washington
- Published author and lecturer
- Advanced training in: Soft tissue augmentation and grafting, gum grafting, oral surgery, prosthodontics and dental implant surgery.