Full Mouth Reconstruction – George Goll, DDS, MSD
Seattle Prosthodontics, Dental Implants & General Dentistry • Seattle, WA
Full mouth reconstruction refers to the process of completely restoring all or most of the teeth in your mouth. Whether you want a “smile makeover,” or you have missing teeth, deep decay and advanced periodontal disease, full mouth reconstruction is an option to achieve the perfect smile you deserve and want.
Procedures Involved in Full Mouth Reconstruction
Every patient’s full mouth reconstruction is different and, therefore can require an amalgamation of phases and procedures. Usually, full mouth reconstruction requires many office visits and some amount of healing time. Dr. Goll will determine which procedure or combination of procedures is necessary to restore and rebuild your perfect smile. When applicable, Dr. Goll will work with other dental professionals to achieve the best result for you. Some options include:
- Full or partial mouth extractions
- Ridge preservation
- Temporary partials, full dentures or provisional bridges
- Contouring of the gum tissue
- Permanent construction of complete dentures, partials, obturators, overdentures, osseo-integrated implant bridges, fixed bridges, crowns and/or veneers.
- Braces to move teeth into the ideal position for reconstruction
Please visit our Before and After Gallery for Full Mouth Reconstruction in Seattle WA.